We will see how this works, adding a link! Fingers crossed and all that!
"The Daylights"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjgtxVxE14A
And another link just to a picture from a shopping site, Flogging Molly, A t-shirt I found interesting....check it out if you like? I don't think it is in stock to buy but it isn't here to buy just here because I liked it!
http://www.backstreetmerch.com/product.asp?item=flog68
And yet another video, Ben Folds Five.....Quite a special one for me as a matter of fact....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwo-lwtwmHA
And last, yet far from least, a link to the woman who first tickled my desire to write, Belle. Hope this Holiday finds you back on the ski slopes!
http://belledejour-uk.blogspot.com/
Lets see if it works?
A collection of short stories, personal musings, poetry (just a non poet's efforts, be kind...) perhaps a photograph or three... I hope you enjoy and please, leave a note, a link or best of all, a comment.... ....do join in, become a blog follower, you never know when I might actually say something witty or God forbid, profound! My fondest hope, that the unsaid pleasures are found in the words and images I have crafted for you...you....
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Turn around....no, doucement ..." "Slowly..." "Yes, Sir..." She replied softly.... Turning slowly she bit ...
-
Ah, to “savor...” To relish...then perhaps caress, Blistering lips that have touched mine, Tossed lost in a scented heaven of reddis...
-
Bliss.... The way of love is not a subtle argument... ...the door there, is devastation... Utter loss of control, scarily drawing you...
-
The Strip....Chapter One.... “ Strip....” "Strip for me...." he whispers in her ear. "Now?" She looks up with a coy...
-
I just, just found this blog.... Cheeky Minx, she writes so, so well, I want to pause...to read...to dwell.... Pulse quickens, eyes ag...
-
"Beware the Ides of March," He said, somewhat arch, She mumbled softly, stretching, As the morning light made her so very...
-
Now, as to the alphabet rub.... There was, well is, this girl, the kind well worth the effort, and then more.... Anywho..... I ...
-
Flick Your clit....flick it well..............flick and spank, she moans, do tell....... I want to fill you hard and thick, thrust t...
-
The Vignette... He hadn't meant to stop. It was late and he realized he needed gas, pulling into the station he killed th...
No comments:
Post a Comment