Thursday, June 9, 2011

Endless Fascination.... 'tis she....

I wrote this in a bar a while back,  Alone, contentedly, in a crowd of friends.  Happily lost in the memories of her....

I was picking up the tab, but no complaints, life is...short...far, far too short...

Enjoy.....!   V~



Pouty Lips,

Sensuous hips,

A delicate nipple,

Aroused

             at

                     my

                            finger's

                                    ripple....


                                                                          Lips explore,

                                                                his and hers,

duets unfurled,

Ah,

      the pleasures

         of

            an

               unclothed

                           girl.....


Hiontach!!!


From the Boardwalk Bar...... 'twas a succesful day,
      now time
                  to play.....






Veritas~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, life is way too short, so seize the moment.

I'm guessing that it was a successful night, too. ;-) I love this playful prose.

Veritas said...

Awe, thank you! I always smile when I see your little notes. They seem to arrive at the most opportune times! :)

V~

Veritas said...

Awe, thank you! I always smile when I see your little notes. They seem to arrive at the most opportune times! :)

V~

Anonymous said...

Love to read your words V, it is always a pleasure to open your blog and see your thoughts:)

Popular Posts