Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ides of March





"Beware the Ides of March,"
He said, somewhat arch,
She mumbled softly, stretching,
As the morning light made her so very fetching,





"Ides?" she queeried, still half asleep,
"Yes," he whispered, kissing her awake,
Parting her knees and driving deep,
"I'd kiss you, I'd wake you... for you I'd take..."





She smiles reaching to meet his kiss,
"I'd welcome, I'd spread,"
She drew him to her, her lips to his,
Her heels guiding...
                          



His hips to hers,
                          Everything,
                                            And nothing,
                                                                 Left unsaid,




~Veritas

4 comments:

Jenny Swallows said...

Beautiful words, wonderful pictures!

Chained_Heart said...

Would love to wake every morning in March like this, very arousing :)

Anonymous said...

*smiling*

Veritas said...

Thank you so much!

I had a rough day yesterday and got some good news this morning and suddenly felt inspired! Later in the Morning after posting I had a friend wish me a Happy Ides of March and I had to laugh! Were every morning to begin thusly as Chained wishes I night add, the world would be a far better place!


~Veritas

Popular Posts