Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just a Bunny for Spring.....

Just a Bunny For Spring....



Hef's girls really aren't my thing....

(Well...once but it was a party and she was Miss June or July and in tight leather pants...but, I digress....)

But the ears  after all, are just oh so cute....

Naked save Collar and  french cuffs to boot,

And there is that tiny wiggle and wobble she makes,

As she smiles as if eager for both our sakes,

And moving closer while she ties her bow,

Leaning in, scented breath to my ear whispering,

                                        "I swallow,"

                                                                      "Don't you know?"

Said the Bunny, with a smile....Just for Spring....



Enjoy  the Beauty of the day (and hopefully my poetic efforts as well)...!

~Veritas

4 comments:

Chained_Heart said...

Very sweet, gotta love those bunny ears :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your poetic work very much. :-)

1ManView said...

She knew just want to say :) Very nice post..

Veritas said...

Thank you all!

I altered this picture a bit and like the result The poetry was fun to prepare... I remeber that centerfold quite well btw, it was an interesting evening....

May the Bunnies bring you all to Bliss.....


~V

Popular Posts