Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shaving or.... not? Musings of a Wandering Mind....

Stubble is alway good, but it works both ways....I prefer the look and feel of a brazilian shave, but a little stubble here and there is, frankly, erotic.  An immediate reminder the saucy owner isn't some perfect goddess, but rather a real full woman, who likes me enough to spread (though she of course, would be, wouldn't she; or why would I be dining between her creamy thighs now would I?)  But I digress...to rub chin and cheeks slowly across a velvet mound betraying but a patch of stubble here or there... now that is a feast to savor!

My own, well, stubble seems to happen round about noon in all scenarios.  The other day I was at lunch with a dear friend and she reached over suddenly without warning, asking:  "Now what is with this?"  and began to fondle with my soul patch, sadly, not in a good way.  "But babe, This isn't for looks, its functionally therapeutic!"  She arched a brow and said well not for me, I never come that way"

I looked back for a long moment before replying, "You will...."

V

No comments:

Popular Posts