Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Twelve days of Christmas, Redux!!!!

A Christmas Carol   (Completed 1-1-11 :))  


This Post changes as I add to it,
     come peek and comment,
          make it a duet....
               quartet, or more,
                    Usher together, twenty ten out the door
                         And romp in the sheets birthing eleven in a carnal roar....!!


A gift from Jenny Swallows,


Merry Christmas!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A HOLIDAY CAROL

Okay, there’s definitely some wishful thinking going on in this one. Day four, to be precise. I don’t have the biggest tits in the world, and they were a lot smaller when I was at college. My boyfriend of the time was desperate to try a tit fuck,and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer, so I was lying there trying to hold his cock between these two tiny breasts, and he was pounding away… and it wasn’t my fault he didn’t realize he was rubbing himself against my watchband, and actually scraping the skin off the side of his cock. He was hurting for days! And no, he didn’t even want me to kiss it better.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
A hot and steaming facial!
And I wasn’t even expecting it
I thought we were just petting
I wasn’t even touching it
But suddenly he rose up
Gave out a mighty cry
And it splashed across my cheeks and lips
And dripped down from my eye


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
The best head that I’ve ever had
He started slow and teasing
Just lapping at my pussy lips
The tension stopped me breathing
I felt each delicate shift he made
Felt that loving tongue
Flicking wildly at my screaming clit
Oh God, I’m gonna cum!

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Eight sweet inches of rock hard cock
Slipped between my legs
Teased me with an inch or two
He likes to hear me beg
At first I tried to bite my lip
But he kept on poking faster
Until I couldn’t help myself
“Just ram it in, you bastard!”

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A tit fuck like you won’t believe
So hot against my breasts
I held them tight against his cock
Felt his balls scraping my chest
Saw his face screw up with pleasure
Felt his rhythm quicken
Then splashing hot against my neck
And his cock was ripe for licking

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A hot cock up my back passage
On the kitchen table
He asked me how much I could take
I said “all that you are able’
I felt my tight flesh clinging to him
While his fingers fucked my cunt
And when we came hard both together
It felt better than up front

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
The chance to suck him long and slow
To relish every inch
To take him deep inside my throat
To feel my tonsils pinch
His helmet, grasp it, tease the tip
I love to suck him off
And when he came like a runaway train
I swallowed every drop

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A few days rest! And fuck, I needed them.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm.... My creative urges are blossoming after opening presents all day...

Lets see if I can add a bit, another Helpful Herbert offer! :)

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Her wrists bound discretely in leather and fur,
Crossed demurely as if to hide,
Her soft, silken and smoothed delights,
Onto my face arose,
A wry grin,
Oh' secretly wicked girl,
Your treats are plain to see,
As is your Honey glistening for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mmmmm licking my pencil here is another,

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eight inches of heel, platforms and a naughty feel,
Slowly straddling me with a tiny smile
Eyes flashing, as she whispers,
“Come do me stud, for a good long while.....”
Thong slipped aside, I fondle and slip inside,
Eighty tiny mewls and she shuddered and sighed.
"Oh baby, thanks for the ride...."

Dusk deepens into night and another comes to the tip of my pen,


On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Nine tails o' cat as she kneels for a gentle lashing,
Gentle mewling with each soft caress soon reaches my ears,
Nine tails o' cat, laid softly with but a sting,
Her pant and purr allay my fears,
Breathlessly she betrays her secret fetish
The kiss of the lash she so doth relish,
Offered to her she kisses hungrily the handle,
As I press her back my cock erect, hers to fondle,
Before beginning her deep and ardent thrusting.


He chuckled and tapped away, another days naughtiness soon to post....

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Ten tiny toes,
Clad in sheer hosiery,
Nails all a glitter, sprinkled red, silver, gold and pink,
She slid them slowly along my cock,
She is, after all a bit of a kink,
"Baby," she cooed, "my world you rock"
So much to my surprise when she swiveled and settled,
Her wet petals and folds, so deliciously presented,
For a lick, a kiss and an oh so slow fondle,
Her silken sheathed toes wrapped astraddle my head,
Her body naked and pressing me down onto the bed, 
Her warm breath caressing my cock and ball bundle,
“Merry Christmas, my stud,” She said with a smile,
Then swallowed me whole and bobbed for quite awhile,
My own tongue drifted,
tween folds and honey hooded,
Lingering, exploring, probing, "So good..."
She whispered I'm quite gifted,
As she shimmied and settle well down on my tongue,
her toes massaging me as I gave her head,
“You, my Sir, are quite well hung,”
She said with a breathless smile as she licked,
“I do so hope soon to be dicked.”

He smiled to himself remembering her touch,
then penned another verse,
not hurried,
not rushed....

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Eleven strokes to harden my cock,
She said with a smile,
As she jacked me for a while,
“I know you will do me oh so well....”
“I want you in me deep and slow, can't you tell?”
I groaned under her touch and managed a reply,
“Soon my anxious babe,”
“I'll bind you, each limb, with a black silken tie,”
“And fill you then flood you with that you so crave...”


On the twelfth day of ChristmasS, my true love gave to me,
Twelve Dreams come true,
Each a special treasure,
Each desire she said, “Just for you...”
She whisper'd softly, Of my love you should be sure,”
Whether with a glimpse of stocking and heel,
Or just a seductive fondle and a good feel,
She laughed with a sparkling smile,
“You can take me now, or in a while,”
“Get your camera, I'll pose,”
“be your New Year's delight”
Then she spread out sleek like a cat,
My cock long past phat,
Slipping home with a steady thrust,
She purred and mewled with happy lust,
“Merry Christmas, stud...”
She panted as I rubbed her hooded budd,
“And Happy New Year back my erotic friend,”
I growled with a final shudder,
“With your arms round me, no one can sunder,”
“And 'tis here, kissing your lips, I'll dally the new year to spend ….”

Hiontach!

Happy, Blessed, Joyfully Naughty Holidays!!!!

 
Veritas

No comments:

Popular Posts