Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Pleasure Principle

Just happened across this Post, lovely women who like to be spanked... Erotic spanking is something I have found a bit, erm, interesting. It isn't the spanking per se, but the reaction of the lovely woman being spanked. Watching her arousal, her wetness growing as she struggles to absorb the pleasure/pain.... Perhaps not a daily meal but ah, the unexpected appetizer! ...V

Check out "The Pleasure Principle"
------------
The Pleasure Principle: "SPANKING!!!
Limits are a funny thing. I had many in January 2010. I've been pushed past those and Journeyed Beyond Limits. Thank goodness because I discovered I love to be spanked. Well, erotic spanking; specifically over-the-knee (OTK) bare-hand spanking. For me to enjoy it, it definitely has to be just the right spanker."
------------
I felt a bit inspired by it so my humble submission follows....V

"Polishing her behind with an oiled hand, he explored her hidden folds and valleys, pausing to cup each full cheek, then suddenly a sharp swat with a cupped hand caught her unready as she moaned in surprise and unexpectedly revealed desire.... 'Thank you, ...Master" She paused before uttering the word, so forgien to her tongue but so true....oh, so truly her name for him. He paused as she whispered his hand once again oiling and massaging her behind. He drew her up and leaned forward to draw near her delicate ear. Kissing a lobe he whisperd softly, 'Mine...' as he layed another stroke. She shuddered, arching her back as she mewled in a soft pant as she savored the first of many le petit mortes of the evening."

Happy Saturday! Veritas

PMac - Picture for Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you and your blog. I just stumbled upon this. I was amazed to see your reference.

I'm flattered that my thoughts inspired prose.

Be well,
Hedone
The Pleasure Principle

1ManView said...

I'm not an expert on the art spanking, but I have a lot of followers who sparked my interest (Of understanding) to the point I studied up on it. I have even written a couple poems of spanking for my followers. I never realize how many married couples around the world practice the art of spanking in thier homes, until I started follow their blogs. And just as you read in "The Pleasure Principle", there are different levels of spanking. I found that some of the spanking blogs are just as erotic as the none spanking...

Veritas said...

Oddly, I bought a flogger or "quirt" not too long ago... I don't know why I just saw it and ordered it. The delivered product is a bit stiff and Perhaps over the winter I will work on softening the leather up with some neetsfoot oil. Perhaps some of the lovely ladies into the experience will offer suggestions?
V

Veritas said...

Hedone, thanks for stopping by, I'll have to write more then, I am glad you like it!
V

Popular Posts