Night Rider....
He wore Armani,
She wore sheer...
He kissed her neck,
She kissed his ear,
He whispered, "Do you want me?"
She said, "Now and HERE..."
He left her a beautiful, satiated wreck,
She moaned his name, begging "stay near....?"
"I couldn't leave, have no fear,"
"Unsaid devotion & sensual pleasuring I offer to thee,"
She kissed him wrapping his arms round...
"It's you, I 'm glad I found...."
Put your hair up girl, and let me nibble your lovely neck....
Veritas~
A collection of short stories, personal musings, poetry (just a non poet's efforts, be kind...) perhaps a photograph or three... I hope you enjoy and please, leave a note, a link or best of all, a comment.... ....do join in, become a blog follower, you never know when I might actually say something witty or God forbid, profound! My fondest hope, that the unsaid pleasures are found in the words and images I have crafted for you...you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Turn around....no, doucement ..." "Slowly..." "Yes, Sir..." She replied softly.... Turning slowly she bit ...
-
Ah, to “savor...” To relish...then perhaps caress, Blistering lips that have touched mine, Tossed lost in a scented heaven of reddis...
-
Flick Your clit....flick it well..............flick and spank, she moans, do tell....... I want to fill you hard and thick, thrust t...
-
The Strip....Chapter One.... “ Strip....” "Strip for me...." he whispers in her ear. "Now?" She looks up with a coy...
-
The Vignette... He hadn't meant to stop. It was late and he realized he needed gas, pulling into the station he killed th...
-
I just, just found this blog.... Cheeky Minx, she writes so, so well, I want to pause...to read...to dwell.... Pulse quickens, eyes ag...
-
We were talking, she and I, about what and why and how we are.... I can't explain it and wouldn't try if I could. You see, it is...
-
Bliss.... The way of love is not a subtle argument... ...the door there, is devastation... Utter loss of control, scarily drawing you...
-
Dots.... Redux..... Connect the dots, She so hots, Knows her likes, Knows her nots, She so hots, Her skirt he hikes, His he...

4 comments:
MmmHmmm... I like this very much.
I'm glad you liked it Sweets,
I was in a thoughtful mood and it just spilled out onto paper...
V~
Erotic and short, very nice piece,,,
Thanks bro! I really like how this turned out!
I was inspired!
V~
Post a Comment