Thursday, February 3, 2011

Night Rider....

Night Rider....


He wore Armani,
She wore sheer...
He kissed her neck,
She kissed his ear,
He whispered, "Do you want me?"
She said, "Now and HERE..."
He left her a beautiful, satiated wreck,
She moaned his name, begging "stay near....?"
"I couldn't leave, have no fear,"
"Unsaid devotion & sensual pleasuring I offer to thee,"
She kissed him wrapping his arms round...
"It's you, I 'm glad I found...."


Put your hair up girl, and let me nibble your lovely neck....


Veritas~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MmmHmmm... I like this very much.

Veritas said...

I'm glad you liked it Sweets,

I was in a thoughtful mood and it just spilled out onto paper...

V~

1ManView said...

Erotic and short, very nice piece,,,

Veritas said...

Thanks bro! I really like how this turned out!

I was inspired!

V~

Popular Posts