Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day « Tempting Sweets: Story Heat

I happily repost...!

Happy Valentine’s Day « Tempting Sweets: Story Heat: "by TemptingSweets99


“I will cover you with love when next I see you, with caresses, with ecstasy. I want to gorge you with all the joys of the flesh, so that you faint and die. I want you to be amazed by me, and to confess to yourself that you had never even dreamed of such transports…. When you are old, I want you to recall those few hours, I want your dry bones to quiver with joy when you think of them.”
~Gustave Flaubert, letter to wife Louise Colet, 15 August 1846"

Sweets is an incredibly creative woman, I enjoy her work immensly!
Romance Knows nothing of the ages....!

V~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Thanks for this special mention. I'm honored.

~ Sweets *blushing*

Veritas said...

You are more than welcome! I love your comments and insite! And creative stories. I write too slowly and have a number of unfinished stories....need to finish up a few ASAP! Thanks for the inspiration!!

V~

Popular Posts