Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to my dear Blogging friends.......


 

May you all be blessed with family...




friends...





love....


laughter













and the warmth of the rosey fires of heart








 and
hearth......!!





(Football,

             Beagles

                          and Nekkid lovelies not withstanding....


wink!!)





I have much to be thankful for in my life, and the friendships I have found here give me immense pleasure and are a soothing balm at the end of many a day..... It is a friendly place here amongst the  netherworld of pixelated explorations and was an unexpected and pleasant surprise to discover....


A Blessed Thanksgiving to you all is my fondest wish!!!

........Veritas~

4 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Happiest Thanksgiving wishes!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the photos! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you and your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving from Oz.

Jenny Swallows said...

and belatedly... Happy Tahnksgiving to you! Hope it was great, and it'll soon be Christmas! xxx

Popular Posts