Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Versitile Blogger Award....What? Who? Me???



Temptingsweets99, my utterly fun friend recently nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award, which means that she seems for whatever delusional reason (he he) enjoy my blog. Being somewhat dense, it took me a while to, A: Figure out I got an award (kinda cute eh?) and, B: How to accept it!  (That's what this is here, wink!)

Thank you my friend Sweets! I’m tickled, pleasantly pleased and humbly honored!  Yup, plumb tickled! You’ve made my ears... red...!

Here are the Guidelines to accepting the award:
  1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link to his/her site.  Which is what we're doing now...he he....
  2. Nominate up to 15 blogs that excite and delight you, and tell them. (Now this will take a wee bit of thoughtful consideration cuz I want to do it right....)
  3. Tell you 7 things about yourself. Hmmmm, seven things?  Ok then lets see....more on that, I'm boring! 


Please look at my sidebar for a list of blogs that intrigue, educate and amuse me.

It is an older list and this will be an excellent time to update, check back often! 


Veritas~





Unsaid emotions....



unspoken desires...





until....



V~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*chuckling* I'm glad you were able to figure it out, my friend. I love the images and words you posted with them, here. This is an example of why I enjoy your blog. ;-)

Popular Posts