Monday, July 23, 2012



“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”

~ Emil Ludwig





There is a certain passion I feel when I see an image of a kiss in the rain....
 


Fond, fond
 memories of kisses given and received in the warm summer's rain....





Memories of  her and all she was about...



I'll never forget the moment I first saw her...



...or her look as her eyes first met mine.

 Her arms encircling my neck as she moved into my own...

Her scent as I took her in, like the heady aroma of the fields of wildflowers after a sudden spring shower....


...That kiss...that ever splendid, first kiss....






....Kiss her....as if today is the first and possibly the last....surrender to what may come....

                                                                                   ~Veritas

This is unfinished, this effort, 'tis one I need to return too sooner than later and expand....

Rest well, Maiden of my dreams.....
                                                                                                 ~V 

1 comment:

Chained_Heart said...

love these words..Kiss her....as if today is the first and possibly the last....surrender to what may come...
You have a gift V, and the images are very arousing:)

Popular Posts