Monday, July 30, 2012

A Lick and a Promise....

                                ....Or is it a Promise and  a Lick...?




Stubble is alway good, but it works both ways....I prefer the look and feel of a brazilian shave, but a little stubble here and there is, frankly, erotic. An immediate reminder the saucy owner isn't some perfect goddess, but rather a real full woman, who likes me enough to spread (though she of course, would be, wouldn't she; or why would I be dining between her creamy thighs now would I?) But I digress...to rub chin and cheeks slowly across a velvet mound betraying but a patch of stubble here or there (just a smidge, mind you...) ... now that is a feast to savor!









My own, well, stubble seems to happen round about noon in all scenarios. The other day I was at lunch with a dear friend and she reached over suddenly without warning, asking: "Now what is with this?" and began to fondle with my soul patch, sadly, not in a good way. "But babe, This isn't for looks, its functionally therapeutic!" She arched a brow and said well not for me, I never come that way"









I looked back for a long moment before replying, "You will...."


....and she did...!










~V



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*smiling* This is a good one. :)

Popular Posts