Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Contemplation....variations on a theme....

The thought grew, slowly....



 much like a seed scattered by the winds, flung off into the furthest corner of the gardens I so carefully tend deep within my mind....

....And there it grew,
 slowly but, oh so surely, gradually taking hold there in that furthest, cluttered, eclectic corner. 


Unobserved, yet nourished, as it slowly reached into the fertile soil of emotion and yearning... bathed in the mist and drinking in the dew of imagination and contemplation....

".....Yes,

I do believe I would miss you, even if we had never met....."











































 
~Veritas.....

                            ....summer wanes and the harvests soon will ripen... gather the pleasures of the ones you love, wasting not.....




Treasure each sweet kiss, savoring it's gossamer memory;  for each is unique and special in its own way.....



No words spoken........


                                                    ~V

I must thank Sweets for the last image, exquisite isn't it?  And for inspiration; well, I am a daft fool for a romantic movie....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! These are all wonderful images, but especially the words. I especially love the one at the end:
"....summer wanes and the harvests soon will ripen... gather the pleasures of the ones you love, wasting not.....
Treasure each sweet kiss, savoring it's gossamer memory; for each is unique and special in its own way....."

I have to say, that last photo is very fitting.

Wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

I do believe I would miss you, even if we had never met....."

love this V

Popular Posts