Smart, Sexy Shoppers will find a few pocket lining specials here, So check it out, tell me if you like the site?
The best part is you can coupon clip in any manner of undress... Something decidedly sexy about watching a naked woman intently web surfing, her thoughts on the latest side zip jeans from Victoria Secret or even a recipe. A look of innocent intensity on her face, bare skin vulnerable in the blue screen glow... Her look or distracted gratitude as I set a cup of steaming tea near, her touch light, yet full of promise, "later dear, but....soon, and then....:)" Unsaid meaning clear in her eyes before she returns to her foray into cybershop....
All good things are worth waiting for.....
http://www.couponcabin.com/
V, sometimes known as Helpful Herbert
A collection of short stories, personal musings, poetry (just a non poet's efforts, be kind...) perhaps a photograph or three... I hope you enjoy and please, leave a note, a link or best of all, a comment.... ....do join in, become a blog follower, you never know when I might actually say something witty or God forbid, profound! My fondest hope, that the unsaid pleasures are found in the words and images I have crafted for you...you....
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Turn around....no, doucement ..." "Slowly..." "Yes, Sir..." She replied softly.... Turning slowly she bit ...
-
I just, just found this blog.... Cheeky Minx, she writes so, so well, I want to pause...to read...to dwell.... Pulse quickens, eyes ag...
-
Bliss.... The way of love is not a subtle argument... ...the door there, is devastation... Utter loss of control, scarily drawing you...
-
Ah, to “savor...” To relish...then perhaps caress, Blistering lips that have touched mine, Tossed lost in a scented heaven of reddis...
-
The Strip....Chapter One.... “ Strip....” "Strip for me...." he whispers in her ear. "Now?" She looks up with a coy...
-
"Beware the Ides of March," He said, somewhat arch, She mumbled softly, stretching, As the morning light made her so very...
-
Flick Your clit....flick it well..............flick and spank, she moans, do tell....... I want to fill you hard and thick, thrust t...
-
Now, as to the alphabet rub.... There was, well is, this girl, the kind well worth the effort, and then more.... Anywho..... I ...
-
The Vignette... He hadn't meant to stop. It was late and he realized he needed gas, pulling into the station he killed th...
No comments:
Post a Comment